04 July 2007

Important Sequence Notes

I have started keying in my account of what transpired in Lima. I have dated it 30 June 2007 so that the blog records things in chronological order. Click on the title "Lima".

Thanks to all those who have posted comments. It´s nice to know there´s someone out there reading this.

Photos. Yes, I will attempt to upload some pics. Those of the Nazca Lines need cropping and rotating though. As always, finding Internet access with the right technology is a challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am enjoying your blog, Bill. Thanks for the Wikipedia link on the Nazca Lines. Wouldn't otherwise been aware of them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill
My neightbours (and landlords) Martin and Sylvia directed me to your blog. I travelled through Peru in 2005 and am enjoying reading your blog as the sights, sounds and smells! are so recognisable- can definately recommend cruz del condor - you need to get there early-ish in the morning for the best thermals. I went to the Nazca lines- but the small plane ride didn't agree with me at all!
Barb