15 November 2007

Don´t Stop Checking My Blog

In about two hours I will set off for Easter Island´s little airport. It´s not quite the end of the trip because I have about 30 hours in Tahiti between planes, but the end is definitely looming.

That doesn´t mean that I will stop posting travel stories on this blog. There are many places with the skimpiest of descriptions, or even none at all. And there are lots of adventures that have been written up but not yet been enhanced with photographs.

So keep checking the blog. Once I get back to my own computer in 48 hours or even less, I will not have to fight for the sole hostel computer or trudge down to the cyber cafe in the rain to get online. I will have plenty of opportunities to compile posts.

That´s not to say that I will be blogging 24/7. I already have work scheduled in Auckland before I drive to Nelson and start looking for a new home. In between the quite different adventures of earning a living you can be sure I will keep posting tidbits of travel fun.

And you can keep (or start) posting comments. :-)

No comments: